Dear Team Members,
We look forward to the team reunion from May 17-20, 2017 in Irving, Texas. As in 2015 when all the teams came together, we will gather in the church in Irving meeting hall at 3600 Esters Rd., Irving, TX 75062.
- Not attending: If you are not attending the team reunion, please inform us by responding to this e-mail.
- Forwarding this email: The player-coaches or contact brothers should forward this email to all the elders (or responsible brothers) in their respective churches and ensure that all their campus team members received it. (We do not have e-mail addresses for some new team members.)
- College students and community saints are invited: As in the past reunions, one of the burdens of the 2017 reunion is the integration of the full-timers, college students, and community saints. Therefore, mature, active, and established college students (especially those who plan to serve on the campus with the team this summer) and burdened and involved community saints (especially those opening their homes to the students) may register to attend from each team, if first approved by the elders (or responsible brothers) in your church. Because we are not limiting the number of students and community saints this year, preference will be given to full-timers for hospitality with saints if it is limited. A list and map of area hotels will be sent out later.
- Children: Childcare will NOT be provided during the reunion; you will need to make your own arrangements for your children. Attendees should not plan to babysit their children in the home where they are receiving hospitality during the reunion meetings unless they have made a prior arrangement with the host before arriving. Further, children should not be brought to the meeting hall during the reunion, except for babies with nursing mothers.
- Meal menu: A meal menu will be sent out later.
- Translation: The reunion will provide translation into Spanish and Korean, if needed. If you need translation, please bring your own headset or earphones.
- Registration fee: There is a registration fee of $75 per U.S. attendee to help with the cost of meals served by the church and reunion materials. Please note that there is no part-time or partial registration and that your registration is not transferable to someone else. Please pay by check (payable to the church in Irving) or cash (U.S. currency) at the reunion. A designated representative from each locality should collect and submit one payment for all participants from that locality. The registration fee for saints traveling from overseas is on a voluntary basis.
- General schedule: A general schedule of the reunion is as follows. A detailed schedule of the reunion will be sent out later.
Elders and player-coaches begin on Wednesday, May 17:
12:00 noon – check-in
12:30-5:30 p.m. – lunch and fellowship
Everyone else begins on Wednesday, May 17:
5:00 p.m. – check-in
6:00 p.m. – dinner and fellowship
Reunion ends on Saturday, May 20:
12:30 p.m. – meetings end
12:30-1:30 p.m. – lunch
- Registration: We are now beginning the registration process for the team reunion. To register, please click on the registration link below or cut and paste the address into your web browser (i.e. Firefox, Internet Explorer). The registration deadline is Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
Link to Registration Form:
Please e-mail any changes to your registration to the church in Irving at email@example.com. This e-mail address may also be used for any questions regarding the registration form or the registration process.
Please pray for the Lord’s advancement during the reunion. We hope to see all of you.
Grace be with you,
Your brothers in Austin
*To view/download this info in PDF, click here.