Skip to content
- The local churches preach the gospel of grace and of the kingdom to sinners that they may be saved.
- The local churches minister the life supply to believers that they may grow in Christ.
- The local churches establish the church in each city that the believers may become a local corporate expression of Christ in practicality.
- The local churches release the living and rich word of God from the Holy Scriptures that the believers may be nourished to grow and mature.
- The local churches build up the Body of Christ so that the Bride may be prepared for the coming back of Christ as the Bridegroom.