These points were recently transcribed from a message by brother Ron Kangas, then printed and made available to the saints. See below to view. To download the PDF, click here.
10 Points for the Whole Body
- We need to see the vision and have a clear view of the temple of God and the divine, mystical ream.
- We need to have real experience of Christ as the material for the temple.
- Enjoyment of Christ follows and is based on the experience of Christ.
- We need to actually experience Christ building Himself into our being.
- We need to pray this and let it happen. When we pray this, He will go into every part of our being. Something really happens when you pray.
- We need to be constituted with the truth.
- The truth contains life and the truth imparts life.
- How many saints are carefully reading 1 Kings concerning the temple andconsider this?
- We need to advance in the experience of life and grow in life.
- Growth is the building and the temple is growing.
- Pray: “Lord, all 2016, please give me everyday normal growth in life. Cause me to advance in the experience of life.”
- We need to be stones that are cutting in silence and fitting together.
- By nature, we all have sharp points and we all have un-fitable portions.
- It is so sad to see older brothers and sisters longing to be built up, but they cannot be built up, and they are not willing to be cut. They only delay the process.
- Let the Lord prepare you as the stone to be fit in life for the building.
- We need to be brought fully into resurrection because the temple of God is an entity absolutely in the resurrection life of Christ.
- Especially for sisters: praying sisters, maybe the case is your prayer is mainly in the physical realm, responding to the physical situation as necessary. But who is willing to learn, come to the incense altar, and lay aside every personal interest and pray for the growth in life? To pray for the saints’ experience of Christ, to pray for the building of the temple, to pray for the formation of army, to pray for these intrinsic things?
- Mainly for ministering brothers and co-workers, in Paul’s ministry, Galatians 4:19: My children, with whom I travail again in birth until Christ is formed in you. Are any brothers travailing like this?
- We need to have a simple prayer and genuine consecration.
- Simple prayer: “Lord, please give me the experience I need to build into churchas the temple of God. When you pray you are opening yourself to the Lord.”
- Genuine consecration is our giving consent to the Lord to work in us and on us our consent.
Prayer: “Lord, work in me according to your heart’s desire for the building of the church as the temple of God.”